Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Good night


Boire de l'alcool. On fait la fermeture des bars. On va faire un karaoke parce que ca y est il est une heure, on est saoul. On chante James Blunt - Goodbye my lover. Je me prends pour Ludacris, je lance des "For all the bitches in the place", "You can't fuck wid me", c'etait drôle.
Desolé pour les liens Yousendit, Free est down.

- Andy Caldwell & Jay-Z ft. Latrice - Give a little (Trentemoller Refix)
- Mathias Schaffhäuser - Coincidance (Trentemoller Remix)

Drinking alcohol. We are at bars until they close. We're going toa karaoke cause now it's 1 A.M. and we're drunk. We're singing James Blunt - Goodbye my lover. I front like Ludacris, I throw some "For all the bitches in the place", "You can't fuck wid me" to the crowd, it was funny.
Sorry for the Yousendit links, Free is down.

1 comment:

Brice said...

"I'ma tell you one time, don't fuck wid me"

J'aurais bien aimé voir ça.